Sharing the images of the collections of the National Museum in Lublin results from the conditions and the price list for the re-use of public sector information in the Lublin Museum in force valid since 30 November 2017.
Public sector information is reused:
1. Available on the website of the Public Information Bulletin of the National Museum in Lublin https://mnwl.bip.gov.pl/.
2. Available on the website of the National Museum in Lublin www.mnwl.pl.
3. Upon request for the re-use of public sector information.
Public sector information provisioning terms
The conditions for sharing public sector information in order to re-use for information, made available upon request, are defined separately for each application and communicated to the applicant, while the information is made available only on media held by the Museum or by electronic means.
Providing public information for re-use for non-commercial research, scientific or educational purposes is free of charge, unless the preparation of information in the manner indicated in the application requires additional costs or if the application for re-use of public information is unusual.
The amount of such a fee is determined in accordance with Art. 17 sec. 2 of the Bill of 25 February 2016 on the re-use of public sector information (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 352), individually for the application, taking into account in particular the costs of materials necessary to prepare printouts or photocopies, costs of electronic data carriers and, in justified cases, labour costs of an employee.
The following fees for making public information available for re-use for purposes other than non-commercial, of a research, scientific or educational nature are:
1. Via the ICT system – PLN 118 for a one-time provision;
2. In the form of a digital copy (reproduction) – PLN 123 for one scan or digital photo saved on a digital carrier;
3. In paper form:
a) for one page of a colour print or printout:
– in A4 format – PLN 15,
– A3 format – PLN 30,
b) for one page of a print or black and white printout:
– in A4 format – PLN 5,
– in A3 format – PLN 10;
4. In the form of sound or image and sound recording on a digital medium – PLN 63 for each started hour of recording;
5. Other than specified in points 1–4 – PLN 86 for each commenced hour of necessary work of a Museum employee. The employee’s labour costs are calculated according to the formula:
number of hours devoted to the preparation of public information x cost of 1 hour of work in the amount of PLN 86 gross.
The given amounts are gross prices.
Fees for providing public information for re-use shall be made by bank transfer or transfer to the Museum account no. 78 1130 1206 0028 9075 7420 0003.
Information on the factors that contribute to the determination of the fees for the re-use
Factors taken into account when calculating fees for unusual requests for non-commercial re-use of public sector information for non-commercial research, scientific or educational purposes that may have an impact, in particular, on the cost or time of preparing or submitting information are the direct costs associated with formatting or providing the information :
1. Costs of producing or transforming information into the format specified in the application;
2. Costs of copying information;
3. Labour costs of a Museum employee;
4. Costs for sending information.
The factors taken into account when calculating the charges for non-commercial reuse of public sector information for research, scientific or educational purposes are based on the direct costs as well as the costs resulting from the collection, reproduction, production, dissemination, and the protection and determination of rights to shared or provided information, which is possible under Art. 18 sec. 2 of the Bill of 25 February 2016 on the re-use of public sector information. A return on investment of 6.5% was also taken into account, which is possible thanks to the bill mentioned above. This value does not exceed the reference rate of the National Bank of Poland by 5 percentage points. The reference rate from 5 March 2015 is 1.50%.
The application should include:
1. Name of the entity;
2. Information about the applicant, including the name and surname or business name and address enabling the reply to be delivered to the applicant or the applicant’s representative in the manner or in the form indicated in the application;
3. Identification of the public sector information that will be re-used and, if it is already made available or transferred, the conditions under which it is to be re-used and the source of communication;
4. Identification of the purpose of re-use (commercial or non-commercial), including the type of activity where public sector information will be re-used, in particular goods, products or services;
5. Indication of the form of preparing public sector information, and in the case of electronic form, also indication of the data format.