Due to the epidemic threat, classes are currently not organised.
We offer guided tours of the exhibitions, thematic museum lessons, workshops and educational games. They take place after prior arrangement of the subject and date as well as organisational details by telephone:
- “Life and Work of Wincenty Pol” – curatorial tour of the permanent exhibition,
- “Wincenty Pol’s cognitive passions” – a lecture presenting the extent and variety of interests of the patron of the Museum, his curiosity about the world and commitment to acquiring knowledge despite the difficulties,
- “The Travels of Wincenty Pol” – a chat by a map,
- “Wincenty Pol – naturalist” – chat,
- “Polish manor house – genesis, architecture, interiors, surroundings” – illustrated lecture,
- “Old, new and unusual globes” – activities popularising knowledge in the field of globe cartography and presenting the museum’s collection of globes,
- “Young museologist” – activities introducing in a playful form the work carried out in the Museum: creating a collection, research of the objects or organising exhibitions.
Cost of classes: PLN 40 per group (a group may count up to 25 people) plus a reduced admission ticket to the Museum for each participant at a price of PLN 4.50.